Interep , European leader in closed cellular rubber , manufactures closed cell foam rubber based on a wide range of elastomers.
The assets of foam rubber®
It differs from other foam rubbers mainly through:
- Its closed cellular structure
- Its temperature resistance (from – 55°C to + 150C)
- Its very good resistance to aging , to ozone , oil , fuel fire ..
- Its tight sealing under low compression
- Its mechanical properties
Foam rubber sets itself apart from compact rubber through:
- Its compressibility
(change in volume)
- Its lightness
- Its density from 0.075 to 0.5 g/cm3
- Its economic advantage